HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Friday 21 August 2020

The Gas Spanner- Coming Soon!

There will shortly be a new programme series beginning on HPANWO Radio which will be called The Gas Spanner. It will join the HPANWO Radio programmes list along with The HPANWO Show, Third Rail Radio and The Cry Freedom Show with Lisa. I hope it will become part of the "newspaper of record" for the Hospital Portering Service along with the Hospital Porters Welfare Association, see: http://hpanwo-hpwa.blogspot.com, and, more obliquely, HPANWO generally. The Gas Spanner will be specifically directed to cover the theme of hospital portering and associated subjects. I know that the prime contributor will always be myself, but I don't intend it to be purely a solo series. If I can bring on guests I will; I'm thinking specifically of Trevor Murray who co-hosts Third Rail Radio with me, for example see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2020/07/third-rail-radio-programme-88.html. I don't expect serving hospital porters or NHS civilians to take the risk of being on the show. I'm well aware that being featured anywhere with me could be the kiss of death to somebody's career; but I will never include anybody unless I can totally safeguard their professional life. I am going to start design work on The Gas Spanner and will produce the pilot show as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment