HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Thursday 13 August 2015

HPANWO Show Reschedule

For a while now, even before I left CMR (see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/hpanwo-show-off-cmr.html), I have been wondering if the main HPANWO Radio programme, The HPANWO Show, should continue to be broadcast in its habitual slot of 8 PM Tuesday evenings. Recently I asked on the show if that was alright and the regular chatbox posters said they were perfectly happy with it. However there were problems in that The HPANWO Show clashed directly with another popular and top quality UFO/conspiracy/paranormal radio programme, the Ritchie Allen Show, see: http://richieallenshow.com/. Ritchie has since expanded his output to a broadcast every weekday so it's no longer a choice I can make, but then this week I learned that Enemy Within Radio had started a new show on Tuesday evenings. Their first programme hit the air opposite mine last Tuesday. The presenters, Tom and Andy, are good friends of mine and they commonly post in the chatbox, so I missed their contribution. Also when I had finished the programme and checked my stats I found that I'd only had thirty-seven live plays; this is barely a third of what I normally get. Since the live show, the figures have gone back up to normal indicating that all my regular listeners still heard the show, they just caught it on the podcast afterwards, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/programme-148-podcast-tony-topping.html. Clearly EWR and HPANWO Radio share a lot of the same listeners. Of course it's not essential to listen live to hear either show because we both operate free pods, but I like it when people do tune in live, especially when they talk to me and other listeners in the chatbox. EWR is now part of the Truth Frequency Radio station, indeed I've been a guest several times on it myself, for example see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ben-emlyn-jones-on-enemy-within-radio-15.html. Therefore it's easier for an independent like me to shift my schedule than it is for them. I've decided to move the main HPANWO Show to a new slot. This will begin with the next programme. For the time being I've chosen Wednesday evening. This might be permanent or I might need to move it again to another day; I'll have to see how it goes. I'm going to stick with the 8 PM start time for most of my shows; it's nicely positioned so it's after most people have eaten dinner yet it finishes before everybody's sleepy and ready for bed. Next week's show will probably start a bit earlier though because it's going to be longer than usual. So remember, HPANWO Radio listeners! Next week the programme will go live on Wednesday, not Tuesday. The next programme will be one I strongly recommend because I expect it to be one of my finest, a double feature special on the 20th anniversary of the famous "Alien Autopsy" film. It will be a show not to be missed! I will post a notice for it in the next few days. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment