HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Sunday 22 March 2015

BTR Podcasts

As regular HPANWO Radio-listeners will know, I have just switched the HPANWO Show from BlogTalk Radio to Speaker, see here for background: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/hpanwo-radio-on-spreaker.html. I did my first broadcast on Spreaker last week, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/programme-129-podcast-lisa-shunkaha_19.html. It went very well therefore I will continue to use Spreaker from now on. This means I will be closing my Premium account at BlogTalk before my next subscription cycle on the 4th of April. After that my BTR account will regress to the initial basic one and the podcasts will no longer be available for download; you can still listen to them on the house player, but not download your own copy. If you want copies I recommend downloading them as soon as possible from the links on the HPANWO Radio blog. This will effect Programmes 115 to 128 (The BTR podcasts of my programmes before that on Critical Mass Radio might also become unavailable soon for a different reason). I am intractably committed to the output of all HPANWO Radio shows being available as free podcasts to download in an unrestricted format; therefore I'm making plans to upload the pods of those shows onto an audio sharing site. Please return to the HPANWO Radio blog for updates on this situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment