HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Saturday 19 May 2012

HPANWO Radio is Coming Soon!




HPANWO is about to hit the airwaves! Yes, Hospital Porters Against the New World Order will soon be a truly multimedia experience. We’ve done it the opposite way to most other media; we began with the Internet, then television, and now finally: radio! If we continue this trend it will be HPANWO carved on stone slabs.

I’ve never done anything like this before so it’s going to take a bit of getting used to. HPANWO Radio is part of the Critical Mass Radio network set up by my old friend and comrade-in-arms Paul Futurestar.
See here for my interviews on Paul’s old shows:  http://hpanwo.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/my-interview-on-awakened-people-radio.html
I’m hoping to bring out one show every week, time and workload allowing. I’m going to begin with prerecorded shows until I gain more experience. I’m also waiting for a friend of mine to fix my computer. At the moment it freezes and shuts down every couple of hours; that won’t do in the middle of a live broadcast. Listeners will be able to send me emails which I can then read out on air and reply to until I’m ready to take call-ins.

Critical Mass Radio is due to go live on the 28th of May, just two weeks from the time of writing! I’ll post links to my various shows on this blog and also articles and notes related to the subjects and themes discussed. I’m going to open a new board on the HPANWO Forum to cover HPANWO Radio, see Links column. Tune in and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment