HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Wednesday 30 May 2012

Technical Difficulties


I've had one or two complaints from people that Programme 1 is not very easy to access because of the way it is being broadcast which I explain here: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/programme-1-scott-felton-interview.html . I've spoken to Paul about it and he's working on a solution; some new software that will allow every show, included prerecorded HPANWO Radio ones, to be permanently archived on its own podcast, accessible and downloadable, to which I can provide you a direct link. As soon as that is ready I'll do so.

CMR has experienced a few technical difficulties so far, but this is to be expected; it only began on Monday. Poor old Dan from the Anonymous UK Activism Show (See: http://www.criticalmassradio.co.uk/?p=237 ) had a complete microphone shutdown! But I'm sure this will not happen again.

As for myself, I have to get to work on Programme 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment