HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Wednesday 25 September 2019

Cry Freedom Short 7

The seventh short Cry Freedom programme by Lisa, see: (podcast removed).
In this short: Featuring my new theme tune: Wolf Rap 2019. I'm trying to "improve my world around me" right now, so am not able to produce full shows for a while... On this Cry Freedom Short I discuss the importance of "wave riding" during these changing metamorphing times and the importance of avoiding falling into the back wash. Thanks Robert Young. Also: how we have all we need to survive all things and this is what I attempt to show through my own experiences always. We have a very interesting few months ahead so let's support each other wherever we can and spur one another on with the warmth in our hearts and the hot flames that will never be extinguished. I hope to be on the HPANWO Show in October talking to Ben. Music by LP, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vyUlO3qgLg.

No comments:

Post a Comment