HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Saturday 9 November 2013

New HPANWO Radio Schedule

I'm going to have to change the schedule for HPANWO Radio shows on CMR. Up till now the HPANWO Show has been broadcast weekly every Tuesday, but that will have to change. It will still continue to hit the air on most Tuesday evenings, at the same time, 8PM; but some weeks I will have to skip a show. This is not what I want, in fact I find it regrettable, but it's unavoidable. It's due to technical problems with some of the equipment I have to use. These problems are not errors as such that can be repaired, but rather new systems that have been introduced by the host in cooperation with computer operating system manufacturers. It has led to me having to abort programmes at the last minute, programmes I spent hours preparing for, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/programme-66-stephen-bassett.html. There will be no HPANWO Show next week, the 12th of November, but there will be one the week after, the 19th. I will give you as much notice as I can before these weeks off occur. This is really part of a much bigger topic, one that I can perhaps explore in more detail in future, that the Internet is in general becoming less user-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment